About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm an art student at San Diego State University. For the most part I'm all about the art. But fashion is springing up on me like wildflowers! I've become obsessed lately.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bringing on the New Year






Ahh another year past, a new year begun. It's funny how time flies and next thing you know it's the end of the year and you're partying it up with your besties watching the ball drop in New York City on T.V. This is to all the good times we shared. To all the good times we have yet to share. To our education and betterment of our lives. To the boys we will meet and the sex we will, or will not, be having in this brand spankin' new year. To making our dreams come true:D To actually KEEPING our new year's resolution:D Here's to making this year even better than the last.

No comments: