About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm an art student at San Diego State University. For the most part I'm all about the art. But fashion is springing up on me like wildflowers! I've become obsessed lately.

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Hair and Fuschia Lips




So today Mary, Nancy, her sister Daisy and I took a trip to the salon. Nancy and I got our hair cut. We went in there knowing for sure what she was going to get and not knowing at all how I would cut mine. Mine was completely random and to be honest, I didn't even care what the lady did with my hair. I just wanted all the dead stuff cut off and my bangs back. I gave her full reins of my hair. If it turned out ugly I could fix it myself. I'm quite handy with scissors. Anyway she put my hair into a bunch of ponytails and like cut it in the ponytails. It was so cool. Haha. She layered it that way and then she textured my whole head including my bangs. I love texture:D She textured the right side of my bangs really thin and there were a few longer strands of hair there so when I got home I just got cut them off and I like how the right side is shorter now. I dig the asymmetrical look. All in all, I'm very satisfied with my new hair. Who new going in the salon today I'd come out with short hair again haha:D Nancy's was more planned out and she knew exactly what she wanted. She did a drastic change and chopped off ALL her long hair and got a pixie. She has pics of it on her blog at: www.thoughtsthoughtskoo.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Gracie said...

cute! I love your glasses, they're such a cool colour :)

Millie said...

Hey you don't know me TBH but i think your hair is soo nice short.
If i cut mine i'd look like a pinhead. The fuscia lip colour is soo nice. x