About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm an art student at San Diego State University. For the most part I'm all about the art. But fashion is springing up on me like wildflowers! I've become obsessed lately.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Floral-y









So I went shopping last weekend and got me some new digs yo! Haha just kidding. I got this floral skirt, an awesome black leather clutch that only cost me 4 bucks, these tan heels, and my first and only strapless maxi dress. Usually strapless isn't my thing. I have big tits, remember? Strapless things and big jugs don't mix very well. But it looked so damn good on me haha so I bought it. I plan on putting some straps on it, maybe turn it into a halter, so it can hold my ta-tas up:D

P.S.
I didn't actually wear that as an outfit. And I would never leave my room with my hair looking like that. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

Millie said...

The SKIRT!! OhMyEffingG I love it!
xo

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt. :)