About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm an art student at San Diego State University. For the most part I'm all about the art. But fashion is springing up on me like wildflowers! I've become obsessed lately.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas






I had planned to dress better for Christmas this year but that plan fell through as soon as I felt how cold, windy and rainy it was today. Living in the desert isn't exactly the best environment to be around when you're wearing 4 in stilettos. I'd much prefer the city, where there is no mud, but I'll have to suffice. Today was a day for wide leg trousers, a black blouse with gray sweater vest over it and a brown plaid jacket, along with my cream fingerless convertible gloves/mittens, a gold locket with charms necklace, and my black croc pumps. I stayed nice and warm thank you very much. I wasn't about to freeze my tabooty off just to look cute on Christmas. And besides, I found it very appropriate.

No comments: