About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm an art student at San Diego State University. For the most part I'm all about the art. But fashion is springing up on me like wildflowers! I've become obsessed lately.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend trip back home.






So I went home on Nov. 7th. It was about time I went back. I was feeling quite homesick and I missed my mom and friends so much.I didn't tell me friend Nancy that I was coming down because I was planning on surprising her. Friday night, when I arrived, I called Nancy and told her that my internet was down and I was bored so I decided to call. I never use the phone so it came as quite a shock to her. I talked to her normally for a few minutes. In the meantime I had my mom drive me to her house. When I got there I told Nancy that I would call her back real quick and I hung up. I quietly walked up to her front door, rang the bell and hid. When her sister, Daisy, opened the door I popped out:D Nancy came up and was so shocked that she ran away hahaha. Everyone was so excited to see me. It was a great surprise. That made me really happy. That weekend was my friend Juliet's pageant. I had planned on going with Nancy at 7. Earlier that day Nancy and I went shopping. We ended up leaving the mall kind of late so we were going to be late for the pageant. I really wanted to see Juliet so I was going to go whether or not I was late. On our way back home our other friend Athena called Nancy and asked if she was going to the pageant. Of course we already were so she asked if Nancy wanted her to swing by and pick her up when she got into town. This was better then I thought my weekend was going to be. All of a sudden, my whole group of friends were in town at the same time and it couldn't have made me happier. Turns out Juliet's pageant was at 6 not 7 so we missed it completely, but we swung by Juliet's house and picked her up and we all went out for pizza. Talk about some good times man. It felt like the time that lapsed between then and the day we had last seen each other had been erased. Anyway, it was the best weekend ever. Nancy and I dressed real shnazzy. What can I say? When we get together we like to dress up and walk around like we own the place.

No comments: